So a while ago I was nominated by Angela & Jasmine from The Happy Sloths for The Versatile Blogger Award! In their words (because I can’t think of a better way to put it), “it’s a simple tag in which we share 7 facts about ourselves, so that our readers and other bloggers can get to know us better”. By the way, having them tag my blog made me realize I really need to think of a name for this blog…
Anyways! Here are my 7 fun facts:
- I just finished my fourth year of business school (woohoo!) and will be graduating in December with a BCom in Accounting & Sustainability. Because of all my commerce classes, I always super mega analyse any marketing/price increases/etc business moves that all these beauty box companies make. For the most part, I agree with them.
- My favourite colour is orange. It used to be yellow, because I loved the yellow power ranger, but somewhere along the way I started loving the colour orange. It might have to do with the fact that I love eating oranges (or maybe it’s the other way around?). Anyways, the weird thing is I don’t ever actually wear anything orange even though I love the colour.
- When I was around 17-19 I worked as a mascot. It was probably actually the best job of my life, I got paid to walk around high fiving kids and giving them hugs, and just generally act cute and likeable. In case you were wondering, yes, I always smiled inside the uniform when getting my picture taken even though you couldn’t see my face.
- I love Monopoly. And Monopoly Deal. I swear I always win in those games, but none of my friends will ever later admit it.
- I just started watching the show Once Upon A Time and it’s SUPER WEIRD because a lot of scenes in Storybrooke are filmed in my city. And I still haven’t gotten tired of pointing out “OMG IT’S LOCATION X” each time I recognize anything.
- When I was 15 I designed a t-shirt for a Design a T-shirt contest Roxy held, and won! I had my shirt printed and sold in West49 stores across Canada. Somewhere across this nation 3000 people are wearing my shirts, or at least have them collecting dust in the backs of their closets.
- I really enjoy watching cat videos on YouTube, and looking at lolcats. I don’t have a cat, and I’m super allergic, so this is my way of filling a void I guess. To end things off, here is an awesome cat gif:
Ok, now it’s my turn to nominate 5 other bloggers:
I’d love learning about you girls!
Thanks for reading :)